UPS is a world leader in logistics solutions that offers a large range of solutions, including goods and parcel transport. Simplifying international trade and making business more beneficial by using rich technologies is its vision and mission. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, UPS provides services to more than 220 countries around the world.
Let the love for logistics be shared as much as possible. UPSers doesn’t take responsibility for the offensive comments. A comment found offensive would be deleted immediately.
For customer service in the United States:
Just go to http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/contact/index.html or calling 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877) is an alternative. We are happy to help.
For customers outside the United States:
Go to http://www.ups.com/content/global/index.jsx and select your region.
Additional Contact Options
- 1-888-742-5877 (1-888-PICK-UPS®)
- For international shipments, call 1-866-782-7892
- TTY/TDD access for people with hearing impairment: 1-800-833-0056
- International import and export services: 800 782-7892
- UPS supply chain help: 800-742-5727
- For heavy shipments of greater than 150 lbs. or palletized cargo:
- Less than a truckload (over 150 pounds): 800-333-7400
- Truckload (over £ 12,000): 888-682-4652
- Airfreight (more than 150 pounds): 800-443-6379
- Marine freight: 800-350-8440
Please use the above-given details to contact UPSers support.